Managed VPN Services
VPN’s (Virtual Private Networks) can often be a complex to manage in a company’s WAN.
Greydogs’s Managed VPN service provides a full end-to-end managed solutions, freeing you of the time-consuming task of managing such complex networks.
Our solution is based upon a range of Cisco, Dell Sonic Wall, Checkpoint, and other leading vendors of VPN firewall’s and routers to provide robust VPN connectivity, regardless of connection type or speed. Together with our support and reporting services we can provide a secure and stable solution.
Stay Connected – Backup ADSL & 3G Support
Keeping your network up and running is critical to your business. The managed VPN solutions from us support a backup broadband or 4G connection in case of a primary line failure. In locations where broadband Internet access is not widely available, such as point-of-sale (POS) or mobile applications, you can even use a 4G as the primary Internet connection.
For mission critical applications, multiple routers can be used in a redundant configuration for additional protection.
Centralised management and reporting
All Managed VPN services are managed by our highly trained support engineers. Each VPN service is monitored 24×7 by our detailed monitoring software to identify issues with connectivity and speed. Monthly reporting provides detailed up-time and SLA information along with useful stats showing the capacity of your WAN network.
- Fully managed end to end VPN solution.
- Can be used to provide Site to Site VPN
- Multi-site meshed VPN’s for multiple site scenarios
- Can be used on ADSL, SDSL, Lease Line, Ethernet and Sharedband
- 24×7 Monitoring of remote VPN routers including stats showing uptime and SLA target times
- Remote diagnostic and administration including software updates
- Advanced next day hardware swap out service
- Options for N+1 Dual failover configuration with pair of routers